Thursday, February 28, 2008

222

So it all started in Meridian 2, Apt. 222 up at PSU. My roommate Dave at the time started some home tournaments there and that’s where I started my obsession with Texas Hold’em. At first it was just a $5 buy-in. It was something to pass the time before heading out to the downtown bars. Towards the end of college I was starting to take down those tournaments. I still like to play tournaments but my game is CASH. You can buy in at anytime, and leave at any time. I will have plenty of crazy stories of those in the future.

I don’t like to write huge posts here cause, I know you don’t want to read on and on. Short and sweet, more to come… check back often for more posts….

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maaaan, you weren't takin' down shit. I was winning all the pots....just kidding. But in all honesty, we were both pretty terrible back then. :)