Thursday, March 6, 2008

The Thrill of the Game

Addiction? Obsession? Whatever it is, I just can't get enough of hold-'em. The excitement when I first look at my hole cards, being big blind with a great hand, pumps the adrenalin all over my body. The knowing that no one can beat my full house or trips sharing those community cards just sends endorphins shooting out of my head.


I used to play 4 to 5 times a weeks in Pittsburgh. Now I only play twice a week. Tuesdays I play at Duffers on 352, and Wednesdays I play at WC Murphy's in Havertown. I'm also playing a lot online too. Not for money, not quite yet, but just for free play chips. Practice of sorts. Keeps my mind fresh with the game. I play with Full Tilt.


I'm thinking about hitting AC in the next few days to check out a tourney or some cash tables at Caesars. Never again at the Borgata. I know I haven't posted much this week, it has been a roller coaster kind of a week for me.

Peace,
Andru

No comments: